The following list outlines all 7 slides of the slideshow, with complete information and links for each:
- Slide #1: Banner of Voice Options: Connects Californians with speech language disabilities to iPads with speech apps.. Click for more information.
- Slide #2: Banner of the FreedomTech Financial Loan Program. Providing low interest assistive technology loans to Californians. Click to learn more.. Click for more information.
- Slide #3: Search the AT Exchange for AT to borrow, to buy, or for FREE!. You can also sell or give away your AT, all on the AT Exchange. Search for AT Now.
- Slide #4: Reuse = FREE or Low-Cost AT. Gently used wheelchairs, walkers, hospital beds and more can be found at reuse centers or on the AT Exchange. Find a reuse program near you.
- Slide #5: Graphic of the Digital Access Project; Take the Survey.. Click for more information.
- Slide #6: Discover the Device Lending Libraries. Borrow an AT device for 30 days. With thousands of items to choose from, find what works for you. Search for items to borrow.
- Slide #7: Learn About AT via Webinars and In-Person Hands-On Trainings. Shannon test drives the WHILL personal mobility device. What AT do you want to explore? Click to learn more about our AT trainings.
Assistive Technology (AT) is any object, device, or tool used to make life easier.