The holidays are around the corner and, if you are like most of us, chances are you have procrastinated on at least some of your gift-buying!
Well, don’t panic! Here are a few good AT gift lists we found on the internet to help get some last minute presents for the loved ones in your life:
1. Even though Start Checking Off That Holiday Shopping List is a bit dated, the information is all still relevant. I especially like the last gift idea of giving an experience gift. “Everyone enjoys a night out at a nice restaurant, or a great play or comedy show. Look for vouchers and gift cards for local attractions online. Be sure to check with the establishment to ensure it is accessible.”
3. 2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Supporting the Disability Community. This list has some very unique and beautiful items including a therapeutic “Healing Box” , art by individuals with disabilities, and disability advocacy jewelry.
4. This list from New Mobility is specifically geared towards individuals that are wheelchair users. I love it and, as a person who just tried on a friend’s UGGs the other day I can confer that they feel like your feet and legs are enveloped in a warm cloud of the softest material.
5. If you are looking for an affordable gift for that person in your life that likes to show off their disability pride, here are some suggestions from Cafe Press.
6. This list from Have Wheelchair Will Travel includes some cool wheel guards for youth, as well as some more adventure experience gifts for the outdoorsy types too!
What is on your Holiday AT Wish List? Share with us in the comment section below!